We were really pleased with the positive feedback from our last software update notification and wanted to make sure that you are also aware of the latest developments in our other applications.
In this update we concentrate on our data management applications, to make sure you can take advantage of features designed to improve efficiency and save time – which has never been more important with the current challenging situation.
Details of how to download these features have been sent to users.
NaPTAN Editor & Roadside Asset Management
- Maintain StopPoint and StopArea records for your area.
- Easy to use and validates changes as-you-edit.
- Comprehensive asset management solution for recording and monitoring bus stops and associated equipment.
- Install on Windows tablets & laptops to allow remote data collection and editing.
TransXChange & EBSR
The UK standard for exchanging public transport timetable and schedule data
- Exchange operational data with systems such as journey planners (including those operated by Traveline), real-time (RTPI) systems and electronic ticket machine systems (ETMs).
- Perform validation checks on the source data to help to pinpoint any data issues prior to producing a TransXChange file.
- An efficient answer to the provision of Electronic Bus Service Registrations.
- Extract all registration journeys from OmniTIMES data and mapping details from OmniMAP to create TransXChange format registration documents.
- View TransXChange timetables in a familiar OmniTIMES style interface.
- Check days of operation, dates, stop points, operators and registrations.
- Import journeys from TransXChange files directly into OmniTIMES.
Preserve as high a level of detail as the source data allows.
- Control how multiple TransXChange journeys are to be split into separate timetables.
- Analyse TransXChange files with a wide range of reporting and operational checks
To take advantage of these new features, call us on 0161 683 3100 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org