Passenger Transport Timetabling
watch When building complex timetables, schedulers should feel that decisions and structures made for them are both reliable and consistent. With a reputation for being powerful, yet easy to use and intuitive, OmniTIMES is used worldwide by many different types of organisation to compile timetables of all kinds – bus, rail, tram or ferry.
OmniTIMES will drastically reduce the time and cost of creating timetables – without compromising accuracy or data integrity. The software generates complex timetables, with differential running times, in a matter of seconds. Trips may be altered and retimed instantly, enabling clients to experiment with service ideas without wasting valuable time.
Designed to be flexible enough to meet with each client’s unique demands, OmniTIMES produces working timetables that include as much information as required, either in 12 or 24 hour clock, and with a choice of styles to suit. When timings are required at bus stop level, OmniTIMES will interpolate the information from the user-specified times at timing points. Full override facilities allow complete control.
OmniTIMES is suitable for operators who want to improve service and schedule planning, and for local authorities wishing to provide information to Traveline and the public. Smaller operations may benefit from OmniTIMES through our Omnibus Consultancy service.
- Easy to use
- Full on-screen editing
- Complex timetables generated in seconds
- Variable running times by time of day or individual trip
- Working timetables printed with full trip details
- Clear distinction between timing points and bus stops
- Timetables printed in 12 or 24 hour clock
- Exports to HTML and Traveline (.cif )
- Merge files for composite timetables
- Maximises data usage by linking with other Omnibus modules
- Quickly produces clear and accurate timetables
- Easy to maintain & update
- Improves productivity
- Saves Time and Money
Link OmniTIMES to: