Full Service Consultancy Solutions
Need some extra support for a major network re-scheduling? Or do you just occasionally need some scheduling expertise? Whatever the situation, if you have a scheduling challenge, Omnibus Consultancy Services can help you out. And you don’t even have to be an Omnibus customer.
Omnibus has a tremendous breadth of transport scheduling experience. For an operator facing a major rescheduling exercise that is overloading their own resources, Omnibus can provide consultants to lend a hand.
Our services are not limited to companies using our software
Omnibus Consultancy Services are available to any operator or local authority with a need for expertise on an adhoc basis: from larger organisations, who do not wish to tie up valuable staff, to smaller companies, who see that utilising external expertise can be a cost effective way of designing and implementing efficient schedules.
- Scheduling Consultancy
- Timetable Construction Planning
- Assistance with Bids
- Data Conversion
- Operational & Feasibility Studies
- Best Practice Advice
- Save money through timely use of expert services
- Experienced consultants maximise accuracy of results
- Benefit from Omnibus software without the capital outlay
- Scheduling run through Omnibus software
- Independent opinion and assistance
- Wide range of services
- Available on a daily rate, or per project basis
Projects undertaken by the Omnibus team include assistance with tender bids, schedules compilation for major rail replacement services and general bus service scheduling. Users of Omnibus consultancy services include bus and light rail operators from across the UK.