5 January 2023 – EPM Group, Omnibus and EPM, is certified on the new Crown Commercial Services ‘G-Cloud 13 framework’ which went live in November 2022.
The G-Cloud Digital Marketplace is an online service allowing public sector organisations to buy cloud software and services from approved suppliers. The framework is an agreement between government and suppliers of cloud services. Buying services through the framework is faster and more cost-effective than entering into individual procurement contracts.
Public sector bodies can purchase the following services from us via the Digital Marketplace:
- Depot Performance Systems (DPS)
- ETM DAS: Contract Management, ETM Analysis, Multi-operator Ticketing, Concessionary Analysis
- Scheduling suite: Timetables (OmniTIMES), Mapping (OmniMAP), Scheduling (OmniBASE), Rostering (OmniROTA), and Crew Duties (CrewPLAN)
- Depot allocation (OmniDAS)
- Timetable publicity (OmniSTOPdesign)
- Asset management (OmniFLAG)
- Data sharing: TransXChange (TXC tools), Electronic Bus Service Registrations (EBSR), Bus Open Data Service (BODS)
Read more on the Crown Commercial Service.