Publishing software for stop displays produced quickly and cost-effectively
Stops and stations are a shop window for your network but creating accurate displays is time intensive and complex. OmniSTOPdesign brings together the flexibility of desktop publishing and the data integrity of your timetabling solution (part of our scheduling suite or third-party system) by taking timetable data directly from source. This ensures complete accuracy with design and formatting fine-tuned to your exact requirements.
Rapidly create accurate timetable publicity
Simplifying the creation of publicity material
One solution to design and deliver bespoke displays
One data source
Single source of information maintains data integrity.
- Automatic inclusion of timetable data directly from OmniTIMES or seamlessly import timetable information from third-party timetabling systems.
- Transport authorities can easily import operator data for the creation of legible and impartial displays to a consistent standard.
- Information is accurate and connected to your scheduling database.
User-configurable templates provide complete control over displays.
- Customise background colours and all text elements with preferred font and font size and enhance displays with graphics and marketing messages.
- Insert automatically created schematic line-of-route maps and stop-specific QR codes for real-time data.
- Flexibility to edit services at stop level, combine multiple services on one display, tailor times to individual stops, and show all trips or ‘then every x minutes’.
Deliver information in the most appropriate style, size and format.
- Work in real time to assess and create different outcomes.
- Option to use a range of timetable display formats including summary, frequency patterns and timebands.
- Increase readability by tailoring services and individual times to show in different colours and include route branding throughout the display.
- Supports networks that require bespoke designs for each stop usage level and different case types.
Save time and resource through increased efficiency.
- Store case information for quick and easy assignment of templates to appropriate stops, eliminating repetitive administrative tasks.
- Create new templates by duplicating existing ones or review and update stored templates, reducing the amount of time and resources spent on publicity.
- Designed to handle large data sets.
Complete service changes in minutes, not days or weeks.
- Seamlessly create PDF output in-house and without third-party software.
- Batch create displays for specific stops or select those served by a particular service.
- Paper sizes collated automatically to streamline the production process.
- Generate stop and route detail reports to rapidly answer management questions.
Powerful solutions accessible anytime and anywhere
Modular, agile and scalable
Our solutions provide an agile, modular approach to optimising work processes. This enables you to add functionality and scale as your business grows and adapts.
Cloud–based or locally hosted
Our trusted solutions run in the cloud or are locally hosted. This streamlines your operation, with non-driving staff able to work seamlessly from anywhere at any time.
Support every step of the way
We provide you with first class customer service. We will assist you every step of the way, from consultancy and implementation to training and product support.
OmniSTOPdesign makes creating bus stop displays easier, faster and much more flexible. The speed with which we can create display options is more efficient and saves a vast amount of time. We are now able to complete a full-service change in the same time it used to take to complete a single route.
Infrastructure Manager for Go South West
One of the aims of our BSIP that OmniSTOPdesign will support us with is to provide easier to understand at-stop information, which is timely, accessible, informative and user-friendly. To assist with journey planning, we will take advantage of the ability to easily generate QR codes for each stop.
Strategic Transport Manager, Hull City Council
Experience and expertise
30+ years developing leading passenger transport solutions
- Market leader in driving efficiency for passenger transport operators of all sizes
- Software innovation driven by an in-depth understanding of the passenger transport industry
- Strong track record of quality delivery and high customer satisfaction