DRIVER SELF-SERVICE APPLICATIONS
Stay connected with your drivers and reduce administration
Making the depot allocator’s life easier, whilst improving the level of control and accuracy of information, is something we we take very seriously.
myDAS Touch allows drivers, over the company intranet/internet or mobile app, to view their upcoming work, rota information, holidays and hours worked as well as request exchanges and register availability for overtime. This utility releases allocation staff from questions and administration of information, leaving them free to concentrate on getting drivers on buses.
myDAS touch driver app
The myDAS Touch driver app can be installed on a smart phones, ensuring a secure and individual experience for drivers to access information about their work, request swaps and also to push notifications and communication between allocators and drivers.
The driver no longer needs to be at the depot to see what is going on at work, or receive an urgent message or notification.
Staying connected whilst reducing administration
Improved communication between drivers and allocators
Improved staff morale
Driver morale increased with fuller control and management of requests
Reduced administration and processing of driver requests
Drivers connected during at-work and during non-working hours to confirm rota and other details
Real-time instant access
Drivers have instant access to records and details.
Speed and ease of adoption
App can be installed quickly on any smart phone or device
- Staff have their own direct access to rota details
- Swaps between staff can be requested
- Holiday dates can be checked
- Allocators can send direct messages to staff
- Staff have instant access to records removing the need to submit requests or disrupt busy allocators
- Allocators time freed up to deal with other work issues such as compliance
- A low cost direct method of keeping staff informed
- Removes errors associated with staff copying down duty details from notice boards
- Weekly hours can be checked against actual paid
Driver control and management improves operations
Head of Commercial for Warrington’s Own Buses
Drivers love it [the Driver App] because they don’t have to be in the depot or ring up to find out information and it gives greater visibility on the fair allocation of overtime; and our Supervisors and Managers now have more time to focus on new projects,”