Passenger Transport Scheduling
OmniBASE is a powerful scheduling package, which helps produce accurate and efficient vehicle workings in a fraction of the time taken when produced manually. Linking with OmniTIMES, OmniROTA and CrewPLAN, clients can conceive, plan and schedule complete operations, as well as monitor the efficiency of existing schedules and experiment with route, crew or time changes.
With a wide range of options available to the user, OmniBASE quickly generates workings that are easily modified to suit a client’s needs. The editing routines allow complete control in the display of information, including a traditional graph, showing both staff and vehicle utilisation. These schedules can be manipulated to fit with a client’s unique requirements, working practices and even corporate style.
Reports, graphs and operational information can be produced for both in-house and commercial purposes; OmniBASE scheduling routines allow accurate production of vehicle and crew running boards, crew duty sheets, sign-on sheets, graphs, depot run-out sheets, time and mileage statistics.
- Easy to use
- Allows full control at all stages
- Schedules easily modified in seconds
- On-screen bus & crew graphs
- Flexible crew duty payment rules
- Daily variations (e.g. school holidays) easily maintained on the system
- Automatically prints bus & crew reports
- Multiple schedules may be combined and modified
- Wide range of styles and layouts for operational documents
- Keeps users informed of schedule conflicts
- Cost effective schedules
- Faster schedule implementation
- Accurate statistical reports produced instantly
- Improves productivity
- Eliminates unnecessary errors
- Reduces work-hours spent modelling services
Link OmniBASE to: